Good Day! Artistic Soul has multiple weddings, events and engagements that will require a competent team of Banquet Servers. We are seeking to establish a working relationship with a company or individuals.
Banquet Server responsibilities include serving food and beverages, helping prepare the event space and cleaning up the event space once the affair is complete.
Ultimately, you will work with guests throughout the event to ensure they are comfortable and relaxed during their time at the banquet.
- Assist with event preparation, set up and closing, including setting up and packing away tables, table cloths and place settings
- Support other staff to ensure guest satisfaction
- Adhere to safety and quality regulations
- Assist with the complete setup and breakdown of the banquet area
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting to lead event staff, and working with a team of servers to ensure the event runs smoothly
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Banquet Server or similar role
- If you don’t have the work experience, that’s ok! You must have the ability and willingness to learn.
- Courteous and attentive to guests
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, such as staying on your feet, climbing stairs and carrying heavy objects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Banquet Server
By Chef Antoine